Personalized Email Confirmation
In the Campaign Builder there is a Confirmation Sequence that will allow your contacts to confirm their email address. However, the Confirmation Sequence is locked and doesn't allow many personalization options. Here is how to create a personalized confirmation email including the campaign setup and contact record example. Note: This will only work with the Default Confirmation link.
By default the "Link Text" for the Default Confirmation Link is "Click Here" but you can change the verbiage.
How to apply a tag when the email is confirmed
- Click the "Actions" Tab from the top right
- From the drop down select "Apply/Remove Tag"
- Select an existing tag or create a new tag
A Campaign Example
Marketing > Campaign Builder
- Create or add to a sequence your own Confirmation Email
- Copy and paste this merge field ~DoubleOptInLink~ into the email
- Add a Tag Apply Goal to the End of the Sequence
Contact Record ExampleAfter the contact goes through the campaign and clicks the confirmation link in the email